If you’re here, you’re one of those people who believe good content is worthy a few pennies. And possibly that my work is that good content.
Please don’t change your mind in the next 1,5 seconds and click on one of these options:
PAYPAL/CREDIT CARD/APPLE AND AMAZON PAYMENTS/ETC
1) My shop: the full Koto-experience
I have a shop on Redbubble that will allow you to fully embody the Koto-spirit. What? You didn’t know that nothing cheers people around you more than wearing a ‘NO’ t-shirt??! Time to gear up!
2) Patreon: for regular Koto supporters
3) Kofi: for a once-in-a-lifetime display of affection. Still very much appreciated.
You can buy me a coffee here. Slurp slurp… Delicious!
I’m not always open for commissions, sometimes I’m a bit busy. But I open them regularly so if in doubt you should definitely check out with my via the contact form at the bottom of my website.
Here are the prices:
IF YOU DON’T HAVE A CREDIT CARD OR A PAYPAL OR A BANK ACCOUNT
5) Get 2 months of free Skillshare classes with my promo link! I love Skillshare and I have become one of their ambassardors. I’m sure you’ll love it as much as I do and I recommend it 100% if you’re looking for a nice, modern and friendly way to learn new skills 🙂
6) If you can’t support me with money there is still something you can do that will help me generate money! The first step is to deactivate your AdBlocker. Sounds obvious but it never is. If you can’t support me financially is fine, I don’t blame you. So let Google do it.
7) In case you are a Tapastic user maybe you already heard about the Tapas tipping option.
Quick reminder: in order to tip, you can buy coins (in that case you’ll need a credit card too) or to earn them by watching some ads, so you have the choice 🙂
8) Watch my videos on Twitch!
I’m trying to develop a community here so I’m hoping I will be able to monetize it through ads and affiliation at some point. Stille free for you 😉
If you have arrived at the end of this post and you haven’t found a way to help that is convenient for you, you can still have a look at the “10 ways to support my work for free” page and hopefully find what you look for there.
In any case I’m glad you came, thank you for your time and hopefully see you again soon!